Life hack: conquer your fear of the dark by becoming the thing other people fear in the dark.
"what music do you like?" is such a stressful question like what do you want to know??? genres?? artists?? albums??? time periods?? 25 most played?? what i’m currently listening to??? what i listen to at different times of the day?? be more specific??????
- Spooky minor key leitmotif building to a crescendo
- Cannot be focused on with naked eye due to headache sensation
- Impromptu Red Hot Chili Peppers-esque “scatting”
- Thousands of scorpions
- Chequing account with fanfiction.net
- Constant surveillance by agencies.
- Inability or refusal to touch magical scarab.
- On fire, does not burn.
- Several marbles, on a dare
do you ever cook something in the microwave but it’s still really cold in the middle and you just keep eating it instead of heating it longer because life is pointless and entropy is unavoidable and the universe is filled with callous and casual destruction
If I’ve learned anything from video games, it is that when you meet enemies, it means that you’re going in the right direction.
that’s really inspiring